#Cauliflowermashedpotatoes #Ketogroundbeefrecipes #Ketohamburgerrecipes #Ketocauliflowerziti #Ketocasserolerecipes #Roastedgarliccauliflowermash #Cauliflowermashedpotatoeshealthy #Califlowermashedpotatoes #Vegancauliflowermashedpotatoes #Healthysidedishes #Paleocauliflowermash #Cauliflowermashedpotatoesketo
roasted garlic mashed cauliflower recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 bulbs roasted garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup **Silk unsweetened almond milk or regular milk
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Slice off top of garlic bulb so that the inner cloves are exposed. Drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in foil and roast at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes; set aside to cool.
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium chunks, removing all leaves and green parts.
- Place cauliflower in large saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil. Place lid on saucepan and boil for 8 minutes.
- Drain Cauliflower.
- Pat cauliflower dry with paper towel.
- Place cauliflower, Silk almond milk or (*heavy cream and butter), salt, and pepper in bowl of large food processor.
- Add roasted garlic.
- Process until cauliflower is a smooth puree, close to the texture of mashed potatoes. Serve immediately or place in refrigerator to serve later. To reheat, bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
recipe adapated >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 765 customer reviews