This low carb pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe has all the flavors of a low carb pumpkin pie, but with a deliciously creamy, whipped texture. It is sure to become a fall favorite. I like to top mine with a little fresh low carb whipped cream.
To make the low carb whipped cream, I just whipped heavy cream, vanilla extract and natural low carb sweetener together until stiff peaks formed. Then put it into a pastry bag and you are good to go.
KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE RECIPE
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste (get the recipe here)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Using a hand mixing, cream the two together until there are no visible clumps and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the erythritol, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Recipe Adapted : KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE @ peaceloveandlowcarb