This is another easy Keto recipe that can be made in no time. I’d highly recommend those baking cups because they made a huge difference in structure and clean up. They’re also a really good serving size for these peanut butter cheesecake bites aka more than a couple bites!
All you need is Cream Cheese, Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol (I use Swerve), Peanut Butter, Chocolate (Lily’s is my favorite! Sweetened with erythritol) and Coconut Oil.
KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE
These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are a yummy, low carb, high fat, no-bake dessert that will have you running back for more.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate (I used 1.5 bars)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix cream cheese, erythritol,and heavy whipping cream until smooth
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined, set aside
- Melt chocolate and mix with coconut oil
- Brush silicone cups (I use these*) with chocolate mixture and place in freezer for 5 minutes
- Repeat previous step and freeze for 10 minutes
- Place a couple spoonfuls of cheesecake fluff into cup and freeze for 15 minutes
- Top cups with chocolate to cover cheesecake fluff
- Freeze for 20 minutes covered or refrigerate for 1 hour
- I found these stored better in the fridge after they initially set
- If you store in freezer allow 10-15 minutes to thaw before eating
- Be sure to use a natural peanut butter with no added sugar
Recipe Adapted : KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BITES @ heyketomama