This sandwich is loaded with:
- Swiss cheese
- blackberry jam
- crisp bacon, and
- sliced jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 pieces sourdough bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 pieces bacon cooked
- 1/2 jalapeno sliced (*for less spice, remove seeds)
- 3 Tbsp. blackberry jam
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, in skillet.
- Top one piece of bread with cheese, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Top the other piece of bread with blackberry jam.
- Put sandwich together; grill over medium heat, flipping after 4-5 minutes.
- Grill until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Recipe Adapted : here