STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER SPINACH SALAD WITH APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE | #Spinachstrawberrysaladrecipes #Southwestchickensalad #Spinachbaconsalad #Strawberrywalnutspinachsalad #Healthysidedishes #Vegetarianmeals #Spinachstrawberrysaladrecipes #Strawberrysaladrecipe #Summersaladrecipes #Strawberrywalnutspinachsalad #Saladrecipesvideos #Fetacheeserecipes
- FOR THE SALAD:
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts
- 1 ½ cup English cucumbers (I used the mini variety), sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium sweet apple, cored and chopped into cubes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.9/5 based on 983 customer reviews
#Ideasyoumightlove #Roundsteakandgravy #Buntcakerecipes #Dinnerideasfamilymaindishes #Dinnerrecipesforfamilymaindishes #Twinkiebundtcake #Healthyraspberryrecipes #Starbucksblueberryscones #Dessertrecipes #Sweetbread #Cookingrecipes #Breakfastbreads #Coffeecake
- FOR THE SCONES
- 2 cups (250g) plain/all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) caster/granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (85g) unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (175g) chocolate chips
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 1 cup (125g) icing/powdered sugar
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- For the Scones
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and, using a pastry cutter, fork, or your fingertips, work it into the mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. You may also use a food processor. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, cream, and vanilla until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and gently fold in until a soft dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and shape into an 8-inch round disc. Cut into 8 wedges, and transfer them to the prepared baking tray.
- Lightly brush each scone with heavy cream, then bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through. Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 - 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool slightly whilst preparing the glaze.
- For the Glaze
- Whisk together the icing sugar and milk until smooth and runny. Drizzle over warm or room temperature scones and enjoy!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.7/5 based on 153 customer reviews
#Souprecipeseasy #Cheesychickenenchiladasoup #Latinfood #7cantacosoup #Cheesychickentortillasoup #Mexicanpartyfood #Cheesychickentortillasoup #Tortellinirecipessoup #Cookingrecipes #Delicioussoup #Soupsandstews #Soupandsalad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 of 1 yellow onion, diced (optional)*
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce (I use mild)
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chiles added in, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili beans in mild sauce (found near kidney beans in the grocery store)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) fire-roasted corn, drained
- 3 and 1/4 cups Swanson Chicken Stock** (you can use Swanson Chicken Broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups pre-shredded rotisserie chicken
- Toppings: tortilla strips, sour cream, avocado, fresh lime, and fresh cilantro
- Place a large dutch oven or pot over medium high heat and add the olive oil. While that oil is heating, give a quick dice to the yellow onion. Alternatively add a pre-chopped onion (or frozen chopped onion) to the oil once it is hot and shimmering. Saute, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes. (While the onion is cooking, open and prepare cans.
- Add in the garlic and stir for another 30 seconds. Pour in the enchilada sauce, the undrained fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained chili beans, drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn, and chicken stock or broth. Stir to combine and increase the heat to high. While it's heating through to a boil, add in the cumin, paprika, seasoned salt, pepper, and chili powder. Stir again.
- Meanwhile, cube the cream cheese into small cubes (it should be very softened -- melt in microwave). Once the soup is boiling, stir in the cream cheese. Let that melt down a bit while you grate the cheddar cheese.
- Briskly whisk the soup until the cream cheese completely melts into the soup. Stir in the grated cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the rotisserie chicken.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream (we use fat free), a chopped avocado, fresh lime juice, tortilla strips, fresh chopped cilantro, pico de gallo, guac, etc. -- whatever you like best!
recipe adapted >>>>> here
Rated 4.8/5 based on 554 customer reviews